-->

Mixed Vegetable Khichdi

This nutritious recipe has all the goodness of the vegetables like carrots, french beans and green peas. Apart from being nutritious it also looks very colorful. I often make this Khichdi and sprinkle little ghee on top and just relish it without any side dish with it. I prepare cooking this when I have less time at hand and I want something nice and healthy. As you can see in the ingredients that I have added a pinch of sugar, I know many of you might be wondering why I added sugar, actually I add a pinch of sugar to most of the dishes that I prepare as I feel it enhances the taste of the recipe. I know all of you might be eager to prepare this recipe now. See the recipe of Mixed Vegetable Khichdi here under and prepare this tasty and healthy meal for your loved ones.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel